BOX on EHR.Network APIs
Box allows you to quickly test the platform APIs, develop your healthcare application MVP, test & validate it. Once you are ready to go live and scale, you can opt to migrate to our managed SAAS platform and grow with minimal changes to your application. Read more about BOX
List of available APIs
- Manage persons/patients - Register/manage persons/patients and map them to organizations
- Manage users - Add/edit users, map to organizations, assign roles & professions, update password etc.
- Manage organizations/departments - Manage organizations & departments, administer organization hierarchies
- EHR - APIs to manage the clinical data sets and group them using folders
Administration & settings
- Platform administration - Administer the platform settings such as roles, professions & authorizations & fine grained clinical data access
- CDR administration - Extend CDR schema by adding new templates and testing compositions & AQLs. Once deployed and tested, the template can be used using EHR APIs.
- Terminology lookup - Use these APIs to look up SNOMED CT terms and code your clinical data