EHR.Network provides building blocks for Healthcare application developers. All these building blocks can be accessed through REST APIs.
Building Blocks provided by EHR.Network are functionally placed in the following groups:
Clinical Data Repository(CDR)
- Manages clinical information in an openEHR compliant Clinical Data Repository(CDR). All clinical information are stored in the context of openEHR templates and archetypes. Each discrete clinical data set is refrred to as a ‘Composition’. Compositions are grouped & managed as per their Care context using virtual folder for meaningful access.
- The interface to the CDR is provided through two Resources - Composition & Virtual folder.
- View the apidocs here for more information - Composition, Virtual folder
Authentication, Authorization & Audit(AAA)
- AAA acts as the EHR.Network gatekeeper and secures access to all resources in EHR.Network.
- It includes interfaces provided by login, logout, user, userOrgMapping, personOrgMapping, role and profession resources.
- View the apidocs here for more details - Login/logout, User, Map user, Map person, Role, Profession
- This building block provides a comprehensive dataset to capture demographic details of different entities such as - Organisation, Patient & User.
- The interfaces are provided by organization and person resources
- View the apidocs here for more details - Organization, Person
Care process & workflow
- This building block provides services to enable applications to implement the care process and business worklow.
- It includes interfaces provided by appointment, notification, task and notes resources
- View the apidocs here for more details - Task, Notes
ABDM integration services
- This building block provides services for applications to share clinical information using the ABDM network
- Implements the PHR, HIP & HIU flows
Last update: 2022-12-02